Stainless steel inner liner solid wood barrel can be said to be an excellent cost-effective wine storage container. Its inner liner is the key to wine storage. Choosing stainless steel as inner liner material can effectively prevent the volatilization of wine products, while ensuring the taste and purity of wine products. In addition, there is a layer of solid wood outside, which not only adds some features to its appearance, but also provides good protection for its inner gallbladder. Then let's talk about its configuration requirements.
Configuration requirements of stainless steel inner liner solid wood barrel:
1. Because liquor is a volatile, flammable and explosive medium, especially the high degree of base liquor stored, the design should first meet the design needs of hazardous chemical containers, the layout should comply with and meet the fire safety design requirements, the strength design should refer to the design criteria of JB/T4735 steel welded atmospheric pressure vessels, and the welding coefficient should be less than 0.7. For liquor-making enterprises built in special geographical environment and geological structure, the influence of natural disasters such as typhoons and earthquakes should be fully considered in design.
2. In the use of materials, 304 series of high-quality steel plates from excellent steel plate manufacturers should be selected and meet the requirements of national standards for plate thickness. The thickness of steel plate is strictly prohibited to be lower than the general national standard. The appropriate chemical composition of the material was sampled and tested.
3. Tungsten Argon shielded arc welding should be used in manufacturing. The water welding method of Pratt Company should be used for steel plate below 3mm, and the full penetration of the weld should be ensured. The phase change of the welded joint should be noticed in the welding process. Metallographic analysis should be done when necessary to ensure the internal quality of the weld after forming. Double gun welding method should be used for steel plate below the head and above 4mm to ensure the full penetration of the weld.
4. In quality control, we should highlight the characteristics of liquor medium, control the key welds and positions, and conduct 100% surface inspection on all welds of the lower head and the circumferential welds between the lower cylinder and the lower head, and conduct leak test after the surface inspection is qualified. (For details, please refer to Rentai Wine Container Why Winery prefer stainless steel wine storage? 》 Relevant content)
5. Activated carbon is often used in liquor production process to clarify liquor and remove odors in liquor. Activated carbon contains a lot of chloride ions. Activated carbon will be attached to the bottom of the tank during the process of liquor production. Chloride ions will corrode stainless steel, forming so-called "dot" corrosion, affecting the service life of the container. Therefore, in the process of production and use, it is necessary to diligently clean up the attachment of activated carbon. Epoxy resin can also be coated on the bottom of such tanks to isolate the corrosion of stainless steel by chloride ions in activated carbon.
Above is the configuration requirement of stainless steel inner tank solid wood barrel introduced to you. Have you learned it? In addition, adding a layer of solid wood device on its outer layer can also play a protective role, so as to avoid collision in the process of transportation and affect the quality of equipment.