Nowadays, we can also brew wine at home by ourselves. We only need a domestic brewing equipment. However, the brewing equipment is not a disposable thing and needs to be used repeatedly, so its cleaning work is very important. As long as we do well in daily protection and maintenance, we can put it into the next use better. We trust that there are still some doubts about the cleaning of domestic brewing equipment. Next, this article will give you a detailed introduction.
Requirements and selection of cleaning agents for domestic brewing equipment:
Cleaner should have the functions of humidity, dissolution, infiltration, saponification and digestion. It has low corrosiveness, high safety, low price, easy to wash, easy to use, no harm to human body and little pollution to the environment. The selection of cleaning agent should be based on the data characteristics of domestic brewing equipment, the nature of dirt, the water quality characteristics of water, the cost and effect of application and the requirements of environmental protection. 。
2. Household brewing equipment cleaning technology and methods:
The removal of dirt mainly depends on the ability of dirt to adhere to the surface, the firmness of the dirt, the surface type of the equipment and the cleaning method. The cleaning process is the process of mechanical effect, chemical effect and temperature effect. The first step is to give full play to the mechanical effect, i.e. to wash the attachment on the surface of the equipment by using the water flow with the relevant impact strength.
Then, under the synergistic effect of temperature and surfactant, the detergent exerts physical and chemical effects, i.e. using acidic or alkaline detergent and adding surfactant in the cleaning solution to reduce the surface tension of the attachment on the equipment surface, destroy the fouling film, make the dirt sulfur loose, crack or dissolve, improve the cleaning effect, together improve the cleaning temperature, can promote the detergent to be more effective. Quickly enter the inside of the dirt, making it swell and fall off quickly.
3. Basic requirements for cleaning process of domestic brewing equipment:
(1) Cleaned domestic brewing equipment needs to be closed.
(2) The cleaning fluid should be directly touched with the dirt, the mechanical scouring effect should be applied to the cleaned parts, and the concentration, temperature and effect time of the cleaning fluid should meet the technological requirements.
(3) Cleaned dirt should be discharged from domestic brewery equipment in a mobile way to prevent the re-accumulation of dirt.
(4) In the process of cleaning, it is necessary to regularly adjust and test its concentration, and all the cleaning agents are discharged from the cleaned system.
The above information is our stainless steel inner solid wood barrel finishing and publishing hope to help you all on our website is: /!