Adjustment of stubble Cooler:
1. Equipment: the factory setting of this series of semi wet material crushers will include the following parts: a. the main body of the semi wet material crusher, and the server includes the shell and motor rotor structure; b. One main motor with one belt pulley; c. Note: triangle belt, jaw plate, etc.
2. Adjustment: the distiller's grains stubble cooler has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and it will be set after passing the inspection according to the strict quality and technical standards. However, it still needs to be adjusted because of the problems after on-site maintenance or application in work.
Description of stubble cooler components:
Production process of stubble Cooler: corn → soaking grain → initial steaming → stuffy water → re steaming → spreading and drying starter → cultivating bacteria and saccharifying → preparing grains into cellar → alcoholization → fractionation → finished products.
Grain steaming process
(1) Soaking grain pure grain wine making equipment stubble machine which strong soaking grain should be water before grain. First put boiling water at about 90 ℃ (grain water accounts for about 1:
(2) The stubble cooler is added with grain for mixing. The soaking temperature is 73 ~ 74 ℃, 70 ℃.
Soaking time: 3 ~ 4 hours in winter, stainless steel automatic stubble cooler, 1 ~ 1.5 hours in summer. It is important to reduce the hair drying time from soaking water to human steamer. Stubble cooler can be reduced to less than 10 hours if there is a standard. After soaking the grain, let it drip dry. Soak it with cold water in the morning of the next day, remove the sour water, and then put it into the steamer after dripping dry.
(3) The initial steaming (also known as dry steaming) of the stubble cooler should take a short time from the grain steamer to the round steam, generally no more than 50 minutes, and the initial steaming time from the round steam to the stuffy water can be maintained for 2 ~ 2.5 hours. The purpose of initial steaming is to reduce the cooking time and the outflow of cassava starch due to the strong water absorption capacity of bract rice particles in case of heat.
(4) Cool stubble machine stuffy water (or grain stuffy) stuffy water is mixed twice: it is mixed from the steamer surface for 6 ~ 10 minutes, not too slow, so that the steamer surface temperature reaches 72 ~ 73 ℃, less than 75 ℃, 70 ℃, and the water flow is 15 ~ 20 cm away from the water level that must be mixed.
The manufacturer of full-automatic stubble cooler reminds that the suction filtration gravity casting grinding roller is used as a dynamic balancing machine, and the operation is stable. 70 ℃ cooler water should be used to mix from the bottom of the steamer. When mixing water, the temperature of the steamer surface is higher than that of the bottom, and the mixing time is 20 ~ 30 minutes.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.