The inspection of stainless steel inner tank solid wood wine barrel is divided into external inspection, internal inspection and comprehensive inspection. The regular inspection shall be determined according to the technical conditions of the wine barrel. Let's talk about these three aspects.
1. Whether the inner surface and manhole pipe have corrosion and wear, and whether the weld, head transition zone or other stress concentration areas have cracks;
2. When there is corrosion on the inner and outer surfaces of the barrel, multiple wall thickness measurements shall be carried out on the suspected parts. If the measured wall thickness is less than the designed small wall thickness, the strength shall be rechecked, and suggestions on whether to continue to use and the allowable high working pressure shall be put forward;
3. In case of decarburization, stress corrosion, intergranular corrosion, fatigue crack and other defects on the inner wall of the barrel, metallographic inspection and surface hardness measurement shall be carried out, and the inspection report shall be submitted.
1. Check whether the anti-corrosion coating, insulation layer and equipment nameplate are intact, and whether the safety accessories and control devices are complete, sensitive and reliable;
2. Whether the external surface has cracks, deformation, local overheating, etc;
3. Check whether the welds and pressure components of the pipeline have leakage, whether the fastening bolts are in good condition, and whether the foundation has subsidence, inclination and other abnormalities.
1. Check whether the main weld or shell is damaged, and the spot check length is 20% of the total weld length;
2. After the internal and external inspection is qualified, the hydrostatic test shall be conducted according to 1.25 times of the design pressure, and the air tightness test shall be conducted according to the design pressure. During the above inspection, the wine barrel and all parts of the weld have no leakage, and the wine barrel has no visible abnormal deformation, so it is qualified;
Generally speaking, the external inspection shall be conducted at least once a year, the internal inspection shall be conducted at least once every 3 years, and the comprehensive inspection shall be conducted at least once every 6 years. If the barrel has a service life of more than 15 years, internal and external inspections are required every two years. If the barrel has a service life of 20 years, internal and external inspections must be carried out at least once a year.
After the inspection of stainless steel inner tank solid wood wine barrel is completed, a wine barrel inspection report shall be issued, indicating the problems and reasons that can be used or can be used but can not be used due to repair. The inspection report shall be filed for future reference for future maintenance and reference.
In addition, the cleaning matters should also be done well. Before filling the stainless steel inner tank solid wood wine barrel each time, the inner tank, wine spear and wine valve connector must be cleaned to avoid beer residue pollution and prevent the wine spear and connector from being blocked and leaking by the dirt in the gallbladder. In order to ensure the quality of wine and the interests of consumers, the stainless steel inner tank solid wood wine barrels circulating in the market must be disinfected and cleaned regularly. The wine barrel that has not been cleaned for a long time should be soaked in clean water first, and then disinfected and rinsed.
The above content is the summary about the inspection of stainless steel inner tank solid wood wine barrel. I believe you have a certain understanding, and I hope it will be helpful to you. You can follow our website www.qfrtrq Com for more information.