Automatic interrupting machine has a new type of wine making equipment, which has the characteristics of high speed and efficiency. It can achieve ideal mixing, homogenization and automatic feeding of cold water. Each stubble cutting machine is composed of bending machine and equipment, which is the key machine and equipment of the cutting machine. The bending machine is located at the bottom of the stubble cooler, which produces the actual effect of collecting the leakage at the blanking port, and then saves raw materials to avoid consumption.
How to save raw materials for automatic interrupting machine:
1. A connecting basket is set below the blanking opening of the bending silo of the switch machine and above the transmission chain of the transmission system at the bottom of the stubble cooler;
2. Both sides of the connecting basket are fixed on the bearing beam of the support frame of the stubble cooler;
3. The connecting basket is a folding rain shield extending from one end;
4. Moreover, the extended end of the folding rain shield is provided with a regulating anchor bolt to regulate the folding height width ratio of the connecting basket on the bearing beam;
5. The curved basket is used to generate a collection structure for the leakage in the blanking mouth of the curved silo.
6. Reasonably collect and reuse the leaked materials, cool the distiller's grains and interrupt the machine, and then save raw materials.