The automatic stubble cooling machine is composed of frame, fan, conveyor belt, beating stick, blanking device and discharge pipe. The machine processes the spreading and drying, adding pulp, adding koji, mixing and discharging at one time. Compared with the traditional process, it greatly reduces the labor intensity and realizes automatic production. The automatic stubble cooler improves the cooling effect, reduces the power consumption, and solves the self accumulation and blockage of the previous equipment. It is an ideal cooling equipment.
Components of automatic stubble cooling machine
1. It is mainly composed of frame, fan, conveyor belt, mixing cage, beating stick, turning stick, blanking device and discharge pipe connected to the conveyor belt in turn
2. The fan is fixed on the frame at the side end of the conveyor belt and at least three fans are set. The blanking device is composed of a hopper and a blanking roller fixed at the lower part of the hopper, and the frame is provided with baffles higher than both sides of the conveyor line of the conveyor belt.
3. When in use, the stubble passes through the conveyor belt, the fan works while crushing and stirring, and the distiller's grains cooling machine cools down quickly, and the cooled stubble is mixed with distiller's yeast automatically and evenly in the blanking device.
4. The utility model automatic stubble cooling machine improves the cooling effect, reduces the power consumption, solves the self accumulation and blockage phenomenon of existing equipment, and realizes the automatic mixing of stubble and koji.
Inspection method for motor of stubble cooler of liquor making equipment before use
1. Use compressed air or manual blower to clean the dust and brush powder inside the motor to remove the dirt.
2. Remove all the wiring connected with the motor, and measure the insulation resistance of the winding to the base with an insulation resistance meter. If less than 0.5m Ω After the measurement is qualified, the removed wiring shall be restored.
3. Check whether the surface of the commutator of the stubble cooler is smooth and clean. If any mechanical damage or spark burn mark is found, necessary treatment shall be carried out.
4. Check whether the brush is seriously damaged, whether the pressure of the brush holder is appropriate, and whether the position of the brush holder is in the marked position.
5. According to the motor name plate of the stubble cooler, check whether the wiring mode between the windings of the DC motor is correct, whether the rated voltage of the motor is consistent with the power supply voltage, whether the stubble cooler and the starting equipment of the motor meet the requirements, and whether they are intact.