Automatic stubble cooling machine is a new type of wine making equipment, which has the characteristics of high speed and high efficiency. The automatic stubble drying machine is composed of frame, fan, conveyor belt, beating stick, blanking device, and discharge pipe. The machine processes spreading and drying, adding pulp, adding koji, mixing, discharging and other processes. Compared with the traditional process, it greatly reduces the labor intensity and realizes automatic production. The automatic stubble drying machine not only improves the cooling effect, but also reduces the power consumption, and solves the self accumulation and blockage of the previous equipment, so it is an ideal cooling equipment.
Every automatic stubble drying machine is composed of bending device, which is one of the most important devices of automatic stubble drying machine. The bending device is located at the bottom of the automatic stubble drying machine, forming the function of collecting the leaking materials at the blanking port, so as to save materials and avoid waste. The following describes the characteristics of the automatic stubble drying machine
1. A connecting basket is arranged under the feeding opening of the bending hopper of the automatic stubble drying machine and above the transmission chain at the bottom of the automatic stubble cooling machine;
2. The two ends of the connecting basket are respectively fixed on the cross beam of the bracket of the automatic stubble drying machine;
3. The connecting basket is a folding guard board raised at one end;
4. The lifting end of the folding guard plate is provided with an adjusting bolt for adjusting the folding height of the connecting basket on the cross beam;
5. A connecting basket is used to form a collecting structure for the leaking material in the discharge port of the feeding hopper;
6. The utility model can effectively collect and reuse the leaked materials, thereby saving materials.
The above is the characteristics of the automatic stubble drying machine, we must understand and be familiar with the characteristics of the device in order to use it.