1. Clean the stainless steel wine storage tank frequently and dry it at room temperature when it is not needed.
2. The retained water will lead to the occurrence of mineral deposition. In this case, a low concentration of vinegar water solution can be used to remove such deposition, and then clean it thoroughly with water.
3. Do not leave water droplets on the surface. Water with high iron content may cause brownish red stains on the surface.
4. Do not place low carbon steel or pig iron cookers in stainless steel wine storage tanks for a long time.
5. Household products, bleach or food containing chlorine can damage the wine storage tank.
6. If the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor from it will also cause damage to the wine storage tank.
7. If you accidentally drop the solder melt into the wine jar, you should immediately rinse it with water.
8. As far as possible, the use of silver containing detergents or other washing products with sulfur should be minimized.
9. Do not use cleaning agent, grinding plate or grinding material to clean the wine storage tank.
10. Do not put tools or other rusty objects made of mild steel, metal or solid materials in or on the wine jar.
Our website is: / We will serve you wholeheartedly and warmly. Welcome to visit!