Stainless steel wine storage tank generally adopts lug support, that is, the upper end of the jacket is welded with lug type support, which belongs to suspended support. In this way, it can be used with other equipment such as condenser, pipeline, storage tank, etc. the supporting lug should have an operating platform. The design of the operating platform is based on the size of the reaction kettle, combined with channel steel, circular pipe, etc., according to the process matching other The equipment is easy to install and operate.
If a single reactor is used, the support legs are generally selected, that is, there are three or four leg supports in the jacket part at the bottom of the stainless steel wine storage tank, which belongs to the floor type support. Especially for the small stainless steel wine storage tank with the volume below 500L, it is not necessary to weld the operation platform to select this support mode, which is convenient to place and move. However, it is very important to determine the support The length of the leg, in other words, is the degree from the bottom valve to the ground. The length of the outrigger is generally about 500mm, but the length you need should be determined according to your specific use, such as how to receive the material and what kind of container to receive the material.
How to use stainless steel wine tank correctly
1) Adjust pH electrode and dissolved oxygen electrode.
2) Stainless steel wine tank body. The culture medium is added into the tank according to the requirements. After being packaged according to the requirements, the small stainless steel wine storage tank (5L) can put the tank body into the large * * pot * * (115 ℃, 30 minutes); the large stainless steel wine storage tank (10L and above) adopts steam * * (121 ℃, 30min).
3) After the tank body of the stainless steel wine storage tank is cooled, put it on the stage and complete the installation; turn on the cooling water, turn on the power supply of the air pump, connect the ventilation pipe to start ventilation, adjust the air intake knob to make the ventilation volume appropriate, and keep the tank pressure at 0.05Mpa; set the temperature, pH, stirring speed, etc., and calibrate the slope of dissolved oxygen electrode under the determined speed and ventilation rate, the value is 100
4) When the temperature is stable and all parameters are correct, connect the pre shaken seeds, start timing, and start recording various parameters.
5) After that, clean the tank and electrode, insert the pH electrode into the triangular flask with 3M potassium chloride for use, and the probe of dissolved oxygen electrode shall be protected with protective sleeve for standby.
This article is published by solid wood barrel with stainless steel liner. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: We'll have a lot more to see.