Before starting the stubble cooler, we should check whether the machine's motor is normal before starting the equipment. When checking, we should use the hair dryer to clean up the dirt and debris in the motor, and also measure whether the wiring is qualified. If we find mechanical damage or spark burning marks in the motor, we should do the necessary treatment immediately.
Viewing method before motor operation
1. Use compressed air or manual blower to clean the dust and brush powder inside the motor and remove dirt and impurities.
2. Remove all connections connected with the motor and measure the insulation resistance of the winding to the base with an insulating resistance meter. If it is less than 0.5M, it should be dried and the wiring removed will be restored after the measurement is qualified.
3. Check whether the exterior of the commutator of the stubble cooler is clean or not. If mechanical damage or spark burns are found, the necessary treatment should be carried out.
4. Check whether the brush is seriously damaged, whether the pressure of the brush holder is appropriate, and whether the direction of the brush holder is in the direction of the mark.
5. According to the motor nameplate of the stubble cooler, check whether the connection mode between the windings of the DC motor is correct, whether the rated voltage of the motor is in accordance with the voltage of the power supply, whether the starting equipment of the motor meets the requirements, whether it is intact or not.
The above information is our fully automatic stubble machine sorting and publishing hope to help you with our website is: https://www.qfrtrq.com!