Wine-making is a complex process. Wine-making is not only a skill, but also an art.
1. Fermentation temperature liquid fermentation temperature is better controlled at 25-28 C (20-30 C) and higher in summer. In the process of fermentation, we must always pay attention to temperature changes and take necessary cooling measures.
2. Food powder is too fine. In liquid fermentation, except rice and glutinous rice, other grains are crushed and fermented. Some wines think that the finer the powder is, the larger the contact area between starch and koji is. This is wrong! Particle powder is too fine, and it is easy to form plate shape, which will lead to the formation of plate shape in the fermentation process and affect the normal fermentation process. The correct way is to press the grain into small sesame-sized particles.
3. Mixing requirements. To mix from the bottom, the bottom particles must be stirred to meet the oxygen supply required for fermentation. Incomplete mixing during fermentation may lead to incomplete fermentation or good upper fermentation, while poor bottom fermentation seriously affects the taste and yield of wine. In the practice of liquor-making, due to the incomplete fermentation (liquor equipment directly heated), the phenomenon of paste pot is often encountered in the distillation process, which must be avoided.
4. Fermentation sealing. Alcohol starter bacteria grow in a large number of aerobic conditions, converting starch into glucose, and converting carbon dioxide and glucose into ethanol under anaerobic conditions. Therefore, in the first five days of liquid fermentation, fermented grains are semi-sealed and mixed once a day to ensure adequate oxygen absorption and carbon dioxide emissions. After 5 days of fermentation, the grains will be completely sealed fermentation, otherwise the grains will be acidic.
5. Sanitary conditions. In the process of brewing and fermentation, it is necessary to ensure the cleanliness of fermentation workshop, fermentation instruments and all instruments in contact with fermented grain.
6. Steaming wine. Fermentation, distillation, and a good set of small-scale liquor brewing equipment are very helpful to improve the taste and flavor of liquid liquor.
In the process of wine collection, we must control the temperature well, do a good job of wine clamping, see the quality of wine, storage in segments.
厂家为大家整理的相关内容，想要了解更多内容，欢迎访问网站：The above is the related content of vending machine manufacturers for you. For more information, please visit the website: .