The reason of liquor turbidity is the decrease of plateau liquor and temperature. The reason is that ethyl palmitate, ethyl oleate, ethyl linoleate and other fatty acid esters and some alcohols in wine, due to the reduction of alcohol accuracy or temperature, resulting in the decrease of solubility and separation, so that wine presents a dirty phenomenon. Without affecting the flavor of the original wine, we choose the cleaning process and cleaning the target parts without producing dirt and losing light at low temperature.
According to its principle, it can be divided into adsorption filtration, filtration and freezing filtration.
Application of three turbidity removal technologies in production
1. Activated Carbon Adsorption Method
(1) Activated carbon
(2) Therapeutic Principles: Carbon in the activation process, the elimination of carbon traces basically between various carbons and disordered carbon, removing a part of the medium carbon graphite layer together, so many blanks, the formation of activated carbon micropore, the formation of porous structure of activated carbon and huge surface area.
(3) Processing methods: adding a certain amount of activated carbon to the base liquor (referring to the blending of reducing turbidity without adding Xiaoqu or Daqu), stirring evenly and filtering for 16-20 hours; second, planning activated carbon according to the principle of kinetics, installing carbon column, directly treating the raw liquor.
2. Adsorption turbidity removal equipment
(2) Sample processing of wine: raw wine and alcohol.
(3) Turbidity removal mechanism: Liquor purifier is a turbidity removal equipment which uses the absorption principle of liquor to remove turbidity, deodorization and impurities, and can promote liquor aging. Its core is the purification medium, which is composed of a variety of adsorbent composite formula, the main components are silicic acid molecular sieve, oxidized molecular sieve, carbon molecular sieve, silica gel and more than a dozen categories.
3. Filtration and turbidity removal
Equipment: turbidity removal filter.
(2) Processing liquor samples: low intensity Luzhou-flavor Daqu liquor.
(3) turbidity removal mechanism: the filter medium is sintered from polymer ethylene, and the turbidity removal process is carried out from the filter element. By controlling the pore size of the filter element, the retention molecular weight can be obtained.
(4) Treatment methods: Luzhou flavor liquor 62-65 degrees to 42 degrees, directly through liquor and white water filter to remove turbidity.
The above is the relevant content of stainless steel inner tank solid wood barrel manufacturers for you. For more information, please visit the website: .