Wine-making is a complicated process. Wine-making is not only a skill, but also an art. Tai'an Zongxiang Brewery Equipment Factory introduced the following beer brewing process to you:
1. Crushing. Although crushing is a short mechanical process, the degree of crushing is very important to the biochemical changes of wort saccharification, the composition of wort, the filtration rate of wort and the utilization rate of raw materials.
2. saccharification and gelation. When rice is destroyed, it is added to feed copper, and starch dissolves in water at a certain temperature to form a smooth paste solution, liquefying complete mashed potatoes, participating in malt saccharification barrel, hydrolyzing maltose with malt enzymes, malt and rice starch to maltose, such as sugar can easily be decomposed into yeast fermentation using amino acid protein and other nutrients.
3. Filter. After saccharification, the saccharified wort was pumped into the filter, and the maltose was separated from the wort to obtain clarified maltose.
4. Boiling and cooling. The wort is transferred to the wort boiling pot and hops are heated and boiled for more than 1 hour. The wort is stable, and the aroma, bitterness and many active ingredients of hops are dissolved in the wort. Then enter the cooler to cool down.
5. Fermentation. After cooling, malt juice is added to beer yeast and sterile air and transported to fermentation tank to start fermentation.
6. Filter. After flavoring, yeast and macromolecule proteins were removed by centrifugation and multiple filtration, and clarified alcohol was obtained. After pasteurization, beer can be canned.
How to ensure the quality and output of beer brewing?
1. It is used for the brewing of semi-solid and liquid clinkers to ensure the quality and yield of wine. Because the brewing of clinkers is relatively simple and successful, clinkers are used for the first time.
2. Because of the strong brewing technology of raw wine, when using liquid brewing method of raw wine, we must master the brewing technology of raw wine to ensure the quality of wine output.
3. In solid-state clinker brewing, the quality of wine can be greatly improved. The speed of wine must be adjusted properly to improve the original solid-state technology by 50%, or only by 10-20%. Because of the short twist of raw materials in the process and the saving of labor and materials, it will be the development trend of wine in the future.
Above is the relevant content of stainless steel inner tank solid wood barrel manufacturers for you, hope to help you, our website is , want to know the price of Shandong brewing equipment, welcome to inquire.