Before starting the full-automatic stubble cooler, we should check the machine's electrical performance before starting the equipment. During the inspection, the blower should be used to clean the dust and other dirt and sundries in the motor at the same time, and to measure whether the wiring is qualified. If mechanical damage or spark burns are found in the motor, the necessary disposal work should be stopped immediately.
Inspection method before motor operation
1. Use compressed air or manual blower to clean the dust and brush powder inside the motor and remove dirt and impurities.
2. Remove all connections connected with the motor and measure the insulation resistance of the winding to the base with an insulating resistance meter. If less than 0.5M, the drying should be stopped and the wiring removed should be restored after qualified measurement.
3. Check whether the exterior of the commutator of the stubble cooler is bright or not. If mechanical damage or spark burns are found, the necessary disposal should be stopped.
4. Check whether the brush can be seriously damaged, whether the pressure of the brush holder is appropriate, and whether the position of the brush holder can be located in the position of the sign.
5. According to the motor nameplate of the stubble cooler, check whether the connection mode between the windings of the DC motor is correct, whether the rated voltage of the motor is in accordance with the supply voltage, whether the starting equipment of the motor meets the request, and whether it is intact or not.
The above is the inspection before using the automatic stubble cooler. I hope it can help you. If you have any purchase needs, please call us for advice. Our website is .